Mines online help
The mines online user guide shows you the procedures to follow to login to the mines online application and complete your online lodgements and receive public enquiry reports.
Hints and tips
- Queensland latitude range is from Degree 8-30 Minutes 0-59 Seconds 0-59.99
- Queensland longitude range is from Degree 137-157 Minutes 0-59 Seconds 0-59.99
- Total metres drilled is from ground level
- If your well name/number entry attempt is unsuccessful, try removing and leading zeros. The name/number needs to be exactly the same as it was entered in PGGD-01.
- Do not include the well number in the well name field. The well number should only appear in the well number field.
- Use the tab button to cycle through fields, or the mouse to click on the field striking the enter button will cause the form to submit.
- Application status tracking is only available for applications EPM's and EPC's and those granted within 30 days.
Mines online User Guide in sections
- Title pages (PDF)
- Getting Started (PDF)
- Enquiries (PDF)
- Entry Notices- Mines 01-04 (PDF)
- Drilling Notices-PGGD01-04 (PDF)
For further help and information please contact the mines online support team between office hours:
Office hours: 8:30am - 4:30pm (Australian eastern standard times) Monday to Friday excluding public holidays
Phone: +61 7 3199 8133
If you would like to receive notifications regarding mines online or general information from the Department please send your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated 3 January 2014