Petroleum and gas safety newsletters
The Petroleum and Gas Inspectorate produces two newsletters: the Petroleum and Gas Upstream Safety News and the Petroleum and Gas Downstream Safety News to relfect the expansion in the CSG and LNG industries in Queensland.
Petroleum and Gas Upstream Safety News focuses on issues related to safety in petroleum and gas exploration and production and transportation, and sectors subject to safety management plans, including drilling, and pipelines.
Petroleum and Gas Downstream Safety News focuses on safety issues of interest to gas users and consumers, gasfitters, automotive LP gas installers and associated fields.
Both newsletters carry articles of general interest to all industries or the community.
Subscribe to both newsletters for free.
The department does noprovide printed copies of these newsletters.
- Petroleum and Gas Upstream Safety News July 2013
- Petroleum and Gas Downstream Safety News March 2013
- Petroleum and Gas Upstream Safety News August 2012
- Petroleum and Gas Downstream Safety News August 2012
- Issue 24, November 2011
- Issue 23, March 2011 (PDF, 725 kB)
- Issue 22, December 2010 (PDF, 1 MB)
- Issue 21, December 2009 (PDF, 535 kB)
- Issue 20, April 2009 (PDF, 325 kB)
- Issue 19, October 2008 (PDF, 787 kB)
- Issue 18, March 2008 (PDF, 807 kB)
- Issue 17, September 2007 (PDF, 711 kB)
- Issue 16, May 2007 (PDF, 869 kB)
- Issue 15, November 2006 (PDF, 623 kB)
- Issue 14, July 2006 (PDF, 376 kB)
- Issue 13, February 2006 (PDF, 179 kB)
- Issue 12, July 2005 (PDF, 143 kB)
- Gas safety letter, December 2004 (PDF, 63 kB)
- Gas safety letter, June 2004 (PDF, 68 kB)
- Issue 11, December 2002 (PDF, 177 kB)
- Issue 10, July 2002 (PDF, 367 kB)
- Issue 09, November 2001 (PDF, 226 kB)
The Department of Natural Resources and Mines is committed to protecting user privacy. We understand and appreciate that visitors to, and users of, this website are concerned about their privacy, and the confidentiality and security of any information they provide to us.
Further Information Privacy details can be found on the DNRM website.
Last updated 29 July 2013